Focused First Aid for Pets is a 1 hour 30-minute webinar focused on giving you the best information available to be able to help a pet in an emergency situation.
Topics covered will include;
- using the DRSABC Acronym and how this applies to pet emergencies
- Pet First Aid Kits and how to improvise with common household items, along with specific advice about a range of scenarios which are common in the warmer months, including; heat stress, snake bite, insect bite, toxicities and being hit by car.
There will be a presentation for approximately 1 hour followed by a Q & A session – so have your questions ready!
Your will receive downloadable resources to take away with you for reference.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be prepared for that one day we hope won’t happen but all too commonly will!
What you will learn
- How to apply DRSABC to animal emergencies
- Maintaining safety while assisting with an injured pet
- How to help in emergencies common in the warmer months
What you will get
- Informative and fun session to increase your knowledge and skills
- Course booklet & pdf of the presentation
- Certificate of Attendance
Pet owners, potential pet owners, those working with pet owners or their pets. Attendees must be 16 years or older.